[SDBUG] bandwidth withdrawls

Joseph Kitzman jkitzman at vayusphere.com
Tue Jan 30 08:26:52 PST 2001

I completely forgot to mention.. I'd glady take cable over DSL anyday,
especially in the Mira Mesa area, but cable is sorta out of the question
because my complex is using that pacific bell satellite television stuff,
along with their regular analog telephone service.. so they never actually
ran cable =( .. I suppose this is good for them as a reseller, but bad for
me as a *gasp* end user *gasp*.

I apologize for the confusion and thank you for your reply =)