[SDBUG] Meeting Announcement and more....

harold931 at yahoo.com harold931 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 17:16:06 PST 2002

Jobe,
thanx for the note.ph no. there=858-636-7889. i called
them before i wrote my note to Ron to verify. the
858-685-4715 no. did not work for me. the address did
coincide.  just goes to show...
how many sdbug'ers does it take to change a light
bulb?
ans=3; 1 to hold the light bulb, and 2 to turn the
stool.
oh,well. at least we got it done.

regards,
steve