[SDBUG] I am new in Unix

h1kari h1kari at dachb0den.com
Wed Nov 5 17:25:08 PST 2003

And, 95% of the questions I'm usually asked regarding OpenBSD is fully
answered and explained in the OpenBSD FAQ. Definitely one the best
pieces of (Open)BSD documentation out there. Although I quite enjoy
reading the flames on the mailing list from time to time, and the
colorful descriptions of various members of the group, purely for your
own sake, just save yourself some time and RTFMMF.

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/index.html

-h1kari