[SDBUG] Re: pkg_add -r --does this alter config files?

Peter Leftwich Hostmaster at Video2Video.Com
Fri Oct 31 11:36:08 PST 2003

"Jeremiah Gowdy" <jeremiah at freedomvoice.com> wrote:

> [...]

I stubbornly refuse to use the ports, cvs, cvsup, or portupgrade.  I'd
rather slash and burn then install the latest version ANEW, then likely
import settings from an older version (if the binary was coded for that
kind of functionality).  Oh well.

Thank you for your offering however.

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder, Video2Video Services