[SDBUG] SBC DSL

Jonathan Byrne jonathan at yamame.org
Mon Feb 16 20:16:31 PST 2004

P.S.  I forgot to heap scorn on Covad; they were just as bad (and just
as useless in getting the problem resolved) as Speakeasy.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 04:07:16PM -0800, Ben Lovett wrote:

>Well, in this case I would have to run the cable under the floor. The dining

Quite doable.  If you have a basement (not likely in California, but
you never know; somebody might have one), put the RJ-45 plates on the floor and run the wire through the basement.  They also make flat Cat 5 cable which
is designed for running under carpets.  Wireless networking is also an
option, although I tend to keep away from it for security reasons.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9