[SDBUG] +++ATH0 and filename.asp. the dot on the end is significant heh

Peter Leftwich Hostmaster at Video2Video.Com
Sat Aug 13 01:16:57 PDT 2005

Hey, I mean come on, I am entitled to my opinions.  Did not mean to get
such a rise out of that poster (person), nor out of the group.

I just meant with my post that it apalls me that I used to freely use
telnet and ftp, only to later find out that corporate networks are
susceptible to sniffing ones plain-text password... now I only use sftp and
ssh of course, but why does the evolution to better security always have to
take so long?  I even used to pop3 my email using Micro$oft Outlook Express
circa 1997ish, but pop3 is insecure too, and imaps was slow to catch on
(apparently)!!

That's all.  There are probably tons more examples; I do not mean to rant.

--
Peter Leftwich, Owner
Video2Video Services