[SDBUG] San Diego Co-Location Horror Stories

Matthew T. Lager mlager at kopangroup.com
Wed Aug 17 23:29:54 PDT 2005

They demod a "half cabinet" that my servers would be housed in, I showed
up on install day and they wanted to put my servers in a microwaved
sized box that was nothing like the cabinet they showed me. I backed
out, they claimed I owed my contract, I sent them back a letter with a
lawyers name on it and I never heard from those ******* bastards again.
Screw those guys with a capital S.