[SDBUG] Mac Mini?

Matthew T. Lager mlager at kopangroup.com
Mon Jun 12 21:07:57 PDT 2006

I have a Mac Mini Intel Duo Core with 1 gig ram. I love it, don't find
the need to install another OS on it. Mac OS X has a nice GUI, plus the
underlining BSD OS w/ Darwin Ports is pretty freaking sleek, especially
if your already used to BSD. Apple throwing in X11 and Xcode (GCC, etc)
right on the install CD is very nice too. Though I wouldn't mind seeing
FreeBSD install on these little buggers for "appliance" purposes
(firewalls, routers, etc). Although they only have one internal NIC so
it could be a little tough.

Cheers

Matthew T. Lager