[SDBUG] new to FreeBSD, install on laptop

Raymundo M. Vega rmvega at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 31 12:59:38 PST 2007

About audio, i had to load the kernel module in
/boot/loader.conf, there are modules for many
audio devices, check yours and enable the right
one. You can try loading one by one with kldload
before you enable it at boot time in loader.conf.

Check that the chipset in the wifi is supported,
if it is not, then you will need to use ndis
to use the windows driver.

hope it helps

raymundo