[SDBUG] OpenBSD merchandise no-show

Seth Fulton seth.fulton at sysfu.com
Sun Mar 7 16:58:55 PST 2010

First off: To anyone that showed up to last week's SDBUG meeting prepared to
buy the OpenBSD merchandise I posted about earlier, please accept my
apologies.  I got wrapped up in a project and completely "spaced" the
meeting.

To make amends, I am offering to personally bring the merchandise to you
anywhere in San Diego county.  Furthermore, there will be no obligation or
pressure to buy anything if you just want to check it out or try on a shirt
to see if it fits.

Here is a link which shows some of the items for sale.

https://https.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/order

Please contact for a current inventory of available items if you'd like to
take me up on this offer.

-
Seth