[SDBUG] May meeting? PGP Key Signing?

Michael J McCafferty mike at m5computersecurity.com
Sun May 2 01:24:28 PDT 2010

Doug,
	Every 1st Thursday. Same bat-time, same bat-channel. I am sure Dave
will send his usual shot to the list any time now.
	I don't recall every doing a key signing. I don't see why not... but I
am not an authority of any kind... just one of the regular people who
show up. The group/meeting is pretty small, but usually very decent
chats.
	C'mon down.

Mike

--
Michael J. McCafferty
Principal

You can have your own custom Dedicated Server up and running today !
RedHat Enterprise, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, and more